ways of making
- 12 pieces of banana, peeled, cut in half lengthwise
- 12 sheets of spring roll skin ready-made
- 100 g brown rice / dry
- 1 egg, beaten
- To taste Oil for frying
How to make:
- Add 1 part of the bananas into a sheet of spring roll skin.
- Sprinkle bananas with chocolate until evenly distributed.
- Add 1 part banana chocolate others that are in the middle.
- Roll up the banana spring roll skin wrapped. Brush the end of spring rolls with chicken egg is beaten in order not to loose.
- Do the same as above until the bananas out.
- Fried banana wrapped in spring roll skin into the already hot cooking oil.
- If the skin is brownish yellow spring rolls or already cooked, remove and drain.
- Piscok ready to serve.