''THE ENCHANTED FISH"
1. Did the fisherman like asking the fish for wishes? How did fell about it? Do you think he could have done something else instead of going back to the fish again and again?
2. The story doesn't reveal how the prince was turned into a fish. what do you think might have happened?
3. Do you think the prince will stay fish forever?
4. What happened at the end of the story? Please describe?
5. Why did the fisherman's wife keep asking her husband to go back to the fish?
6. What do you think of fisherman's wife? do you fell sorry for her? Or do you fell angry with her? discuss
7. If you had a chanche to rewritw the story, how would the story end? Write your ending of the story?
8. Imagine you are the fish in the story. Can you narrate the story from his point of view?
9. What lesson did you learn from this story?