1. i am not a diligent boy ; am i a diligent boy?
2. reni's hobby isn't swimming ; is reni's hobby swimming?
3. my parents aren't in the garden now ; are my parent's in the garden now?
4. the bicycle isn't new ; is the bicycle new?
5. tina's uncle isn't rich; is tina's uncle rich?
6. we aren't in the library ; are we in the library?
7. the horses aren't in the field ; are the horses in the field?
8. the street isn't very crowded ; is the street crowded?
9. the classroom isn't dirty ; is the classroom dirty?
10. the books aren't cheap ; are the books cheap?