How to Make a Cheese Omelet :Ingredients :1 egg, 50 g cheese, ¼ cup milk, 3 tablespoons cooking, oil, a pinch of salt and pepper.
Frying pan, fork, spatula, cheese grater, bowl, plate.
1. Crack an egg into a bowl
2. Whisk the egg with a fork until it is smooth
3. Add milk and whisk well
4. Grate the cheese into the bowl and stir
5. Heat the oil in a frying pan
6. Pour the mixture into the frying pan
7. Turn the omelet with a spatula when it browns
8. Cook both sides
9. Place on a plate; season with salt and pepper
10. Eat while warm.