C. Change the following sentences from active o passive. Do not change the tense.
1. The teacher corrects our exercises at home.
2.They started a dancing class last week.
3.Mr. Smith saw the accident.
4.He left the report on the desk
5. everybody will see this film soon
6. he has just finished the report
7.An economic crisis followed the war
8.Sombody has taken my book
9.The teacher returned our writtrn work to us
10. He bought this book yesterday
11. She had finished the report by noon
12. the mas dog bit the little boy
13. the wind blew the smoke away
14.the committee chose mr.smith for president
15. the maid broke the plate and the glass
16.Tall telegraph poles lined the street
17.the newspapers reported the even immediately
18.we hear the sound music
19.the police arrested five men
20. colombus discouvered america in 1492
21. the doctor ordered him to take a lonh rest
22.Lightning struck the house
PLEASE SIAPAPUN TOLONG BANTU AKU TUGAS ITU DIUMPULIN BESOK YANG TAU NANTI AKU KASIH POIN DEH PLISSSSSSS YA BAIKKK MAKASIH ;)