Fill in the blanks with the correct form of the simple future or simple present verbs. Use the words given in brackets.
1. After I (leave) school I (go) to a party with my friends.
2. If it (snow) this weekend, we (go) skiing
3. Rudy (say) he (pick) up. Maya from her workplace
4. If people (not, stop) cutting trees, there (be) huge changes in the environment
5. If Harun often (take) leave, he (lose) his job
6. I promise you that I (reveral, not) your secret
7. After she (finish) her studies, she (get) a good job
8. When I (arrive) at the station, I (call) you