human beings, convinced of their superiority over the animal kingdom, are seldom disturbed about the pain and death they bring to other species. for example, south American birds, desired by zoo, pet shops and private collections, are frequently packed into small boxes and flown to foreign countries. many of the birds, however, do not survive the trip but instead die of suffocation. and birds are not the only victims. Hunters in search of baby orangutans shoot the mothers who are hiding in treetops and wait for the babies to fall to the ground. Many of the babies cannot be caught and fall to their death.
1. why are human being seldom disturbed about the pain and death they bring to other species?
2. why do human beings hunt the animal?
3. what is the best title for the text above?
4. what is the main information do you get from the text?
5. what do you think we should do to preserve endangered animals?