Error Analysis about Adjective Clauses.
1. It is important to be polite to people who lives in the same building.
2. She lives in a hotel is restricted to senior citizens.
3. My sister has two childrens, who their names are Ali and Talal.
4. He comes from venezuela that is a Spanish-speaking country
5. There are ten universities in thailand, seven of them locate in Bangkok is the capital city.
6. I would like to write about several problems which I have faced them since I come to United State.
7. There is a small wooden screen separates the bed from the rest of the room.
8. At the airport, I was waiting for some relatives which I had never met them before.
9. It is almost impossible to find two person who their opinions are the same.
10. On the wall, there is a colorful poster which it consist of a group of young people who dancing.