1. I have a question. there is something which i dont understand
2. He can't trust anyone. There's no one who understands him.
3. I'm powerless to help her. There's nothing which i can do.
4. Susan makes a good first impression. She charms everyone who comes.
5. What was Mrs. Wood talking about ? I didn't understand anything ....
6. I listen to everything which easy-listening.
7. You can believe him. Everything .....
8. All of the students are seated. the teacher is the only one who stands up.
9. The test we took yesterday was easier than the one which we took today.
10. The courses I'm talking this term are more difficult than the ones which we talked yesterday
11. The concert had already begun. Those who had came had to wait until intermission to be seated.
12. The class was divided in hair. Those who have blonde hair were assigned to Section A. Those who have black and brown hair were assigned to Section B.