Complete the sentence with the correct 'economic' words.
1) An ... is one who is interested in measuring the services that people give to each other.
2) ... is that discipline which is engaged in the systematic inquiry into the effects of production exchange and consumption.
3) In the panel forum we will discuss the ... effects of the establishment of the non-interest banking.
4) As a nation we need to ... in the national spending so that we can decrease our dependence on foreign loans.
5) Sofia's famiky use their money carefully and ... They want to be able to save some money at the end of every month.
6) We have many outstanding ... in Indonesia. they have been doing a lot to work out what is best for the nation.
7) This is very ... budget. Even for refreshment we only allocate just enough for a glass of water and a small snack.
8) We have tried to ... as much as we can. however the total spending still comes out too high.
a) economically b) economy c) economics d) economize e) economist f) economical g) economic