How to Make a Fried Noodle
4) Olive oil
- Prepare the above ingrendients.
- Heat the frying pan and add some olive oils.
- Chop onions, garlics, carrost, and tomatoes while the frying pan heats up.
- Open your fried noodle
- Put all the chopped vegetables and fried noodles into the frying pan after it's hot enough
- Stir it for a while
- Add the seasoning that come with the noodle after the noodle smells great
- Keep out in the frying pan until the water soaks up in the noodle
- Your very own fried noodle is ready!