To all third president's cup participants :
Please be informed that the tournament this coming August 21 (Wednesday) is cancelled due to the current inclement weather.
It is tentativelly rescheduled to August 31 (Saturday) if the weather will permit. Please wait for updates
Thank you for your kind understanding.