- Mr. Deity: aldo, where is my motorcycle
- Aldo: UM, sorry,dad. It is being repaired at the workshop
- Mr. Deity: what happened?
- Aldo: I tried to avoid someone crossing the street. However,
I lost my balance and fell
off the motorcycle
- Mr. Deity: are you injured?
- Aldo: it is not serious. Just a few bruises on my
- Mr. Deity: what about the motorcycles
- Aldo: err, the rearview mirros and several other parts of
the motorcycle are broken
- Mr. Deity: o.gosh. actually I hate this! I’ve told you not to ride a motorcycle, but you
wouldn't listen. You do not have a driving license yet.
- Aldo: Yes, dad.i’m Sorry
- Mr. Deity: from now you are not allowed to ride a motorcycle
before you have a driving license.
- Aldo: Okay dad