CONTOH SOAL ORDER OF ADJECTIVE
Combine the two sentences into one by using adjective clause!
1. The waitress was a bad guy. He over charged us.
2. My English teacher always gives me a good grade.Â He is a nice teacher.
3. The man has a beautiful daughter. He is a policeman.
4. My sister always sends me some letters. She is teaching in Singapore.
5. The musician is very skilful. She is also a doctor.
6. I have read the book. you just mentioned.
7. The lesson is very difficult. She is learning.
8. The boy is called Bob. He gave me a present.
9. We have an antique table. The top of it has jade inlay.
10. There are 20 students in my class. Most of them are from the Outside Java.