A ) career b) elected c) experienced d) newspaper e) remember f) childhood
Dahlan iskan is my favorite figure. He is proof that a poor person can be succesful. Dahlan iskan spent his 1) ...... in a village. He lived in poverty and his parents didn’t even
2) .... when he was born. Therefore, he chose his own birthday, august. 17 1951, the same that as independence day.
Dahln iskan is an 3) .... journalist . he was a reporter for TEMPO magazine in 1976. Then, he became the CEO of java pos group, indonesian 4) ..... publisher in 1982. His career developed well. From december 23, 2009 to october 2011 he became the ceo of indonesia’s state electricity company, ( PLN ). In october 2011, he was 5) ...... indonsia’s minister for state-owned enter prises .
1) how did dahlan iskan live when he was a child ?
2) why did he choose his own birthday ?
3) when did he become a reporter for tempo magazine ?
4) how long was he the CEO of indonesia's state electricity company ?
5) what is he occupation now ?