Jawabanmu

2014-04-23T14:12:59+07:00
Calcium The weight of calcium from the body weight is about 1.5 kg and 99 % of that form bones and teeth. While the remaining of calcium which is about 1 % present is in the extracellular fluid (fluid around the cells of the body). The benefits of calcium for the body such as, regulating body fluid balance, keeping the muscle contraction during exercise, and keeping blood clotting within normal limits.