2. This is a mattock, mattocks are made of wood and metal. Mattocks are very useful for gardening
3. These are sheeps. It’s grass eating animals. It has a thick fur
4. These are ants. Ants are insects. Ants are tiny animals. Ants like sweet things
5. That’s a farmer. the farmer is ploughing using a buffalo. Buffalos are still often used to plough in remote villages
2. This hoe hoe made of wood and iron hoes are very useful for gardening
3. These animals grazing her sheep she has thick fur
4. This ant is an insect sumut ant is an animal that likes something sweet kecil.semut
5. The peasant farmer was plowing the use kerbau.kerbau still used for plowing in remote villages.