Complete the sentences wit the plural forms of the nouns
1. i only by one , but they buy five ____
2. i have one brother , but she has two ____
3. yulia thinks we need one bus , but i think we need three ___
4. mother wants us to buy five ____ , but our money is just enough for one watch .
5. every day , Mrs. Adiba makes two hundred ____ she always gives give me one biscuit at tea time .
6. the ___ are all outside . no child is inside
7. there are many ___ in my house . I'm afraid of mice
8. All___ in this box are short . i need a long ruler
9 . i want to buy two ____ but this plastic bag is very small . it is enough for one carrot only .
10 . there are five ___ in the room . Everyone has a unique style