1. I.....(live) right off an alleyway blablabla..
2. It....(be) the alleyway
3. this....(need) to be paid attention immediately and 4. ...... (require)immediate repairing.
5. blabla.. last night it ..... (rain) for maybe an hour, and look what it 6. ...... (do).
7. some of the potholes ..... (be) 5 inches deep.
8. please I .... (beg) you, blabla..
9. we .... (need) the road resurfaced.
10. it....(look) like a thrid world country outside my house.
1. every day I .... (pass) rotan street to go to my office which it situated on burton street and 2. ..... (return) home the same route. this has been a routin for twelve years. but last week, to my dismay, I 3. .... (have) to go around to the other way when I 4. ...(return) home from my office. as I was going to turn to Rotan street, there 15. .... (be) a sign that all street users to rotan sreet 16. ... (can) enter it that day because one of the residentswas having a weeding party. 17. .... (have) to turn my car to pasadena street and I was trapped in a trafic jam half an hour. it 18. .... (be) a nuisance. I ..... (reach) home late in the evening. I think that streets 20..... (be) for public use. it should not be use for private use. if you 21. ....(hold) a weeding party, you should rent a weeding hall or a meeting hall in the near sub district. streets 22 .... (be) for trafic, it 23. .... (be) not for private party.