Situation : fiona is going to a wedding part tomorrow. she asks Lila to accompany her to buy a dress.
fiona : what do you think about this dress, Lila ?
Lila : i think this dress is too casual .
fiona : what about this ?
Lila : i don't think that a good dress. the colour is too bright.
fiona : well it's a little bit hard you know.
Lila : ( pick a dress ) i think this dress is good
fiona : do you think so ?
Lila : the colour isn't too bright and simple. try this on !
fiona : okay ( go to the fitting room ).
Lila : what do you think ?
fiona : I love it . let's go to the cashier .
task 10 .
1. how many person are there in the dialogue ?
2.where are they ?
3. what does fiona want ?
4. why does Lila doesn't agree with the first dress ?
5. what is Lila' opinion about the second dress ?
6. why is Lila disagree with the second choice ?
7. where does fiona go to try the dress on ?
8. what does fiona think about the third dress ?